Thursday, May 12, 2011

My life is ruined.

My life is ruined. I am no longer a Gappon, I have betrayed my father, and the Gappon family, I ate a piece of pie. Poor persons pie. I went to the diner and, and, and... The pie. It attacked me, an unsuspecting victim. I should never have done it. But I did. I ate a piece of pie. Its evil. How could I have done that to my body? Putting a lowly piece of pie in a temple of greatness. Its my fault. I should't have gone looking for the source of the evil smell. The driver and I traced the source to the diner. We went in and it was overwhelming, sickly sweet smelling. The smell felt like a warm hug taking me in to its arms and kissing me on the head. Like a mother cradling a lost child. I could almost hear mothers voice, coaxing and pleading with me to take a bite. I wanted some, I had to have it. I walked to the counter and demanded to see the cause of the polluting smell across the neighborhood. The grungy woman at the counter raised a thin eyebrow, and walked to the deli fridge lifting out a single piece of pie, seran wrapped on a white porcelain plate. I knew it. I KNEW that smell was pie. She slammed it down in front of me and took off the wrapping. That's when the smell hit. Wrapping itself around me, pulling me in. Then, I balcked out and when I came to, my eyes focused on the waitress standing in front of me. Her eye wide with shock, what the hell was wrong with her? Who gave her right to stare at me so? "What?" I demanded. "Do you want more?" she asked "more what?" I said. "Pie" She replied. "What are you.." and then I saw myself in the mirror wall behind the counter. I had crumbs all over my shirt, in my beard and hair, the sticky sweet filling covered my face. The evil pie had attacked me. The smell forced me to eat it, against my will. I am shamed. The evil sweetness of pie had come back. I wanted more, more of the bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment