Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's fixed.

The driver just go back from the fountain, he says its a hell of a storm out there and he will turn it on in the morning. Maybe I should call him the driver. I learned his name today. It's Marvin. Marvin is the driver. What a useful fellow, if all the citizens of Watershed Heights were like him. I would have the perfect city. Who else would go do his civic duty, (that I'm paying him for) at 3 in the morning, during the storm of the year. The weather really is terrible. The windows of my penthouse class are shivering in the window. This cheap building. I knew the builders were crackheads. Just knew it. I should have docked their pay. The windows can be replaced though. I'll put a request out tomorrow for builders who aren't crackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment